Cashmere sweater how to wash in the cold winter, cashmere sweater is a good choice to keep warm, layers of cashmere fabrics, will bring people the need for warmth, clothes are good to wear, but how should be cleaned?
Look at the label on the clothes before you wash them to see if they can be washed in water or machine, and wash them the right way. The best way is to use dry cleaning way, both save time and labor, the only bad is not to save. Choose their own at home cleaning Fleece Hoodie, encountered more vexing problem is that the fleece clothing after soaking in water extremely easy to absorb water, then clothes will become thick, more difficult to scrub. So before cleaning, put the clothes into 30 degrees or so plus warm water with laundry detergent, soak for 15 minutes or so, and then gently scrub with a soft brush. The main cleaning collar and cuffs relatively dirty parts, other parts can be gently rubbed, because soaked clothes in the role of liquid detergent, light dust parts, simple soft rub can achieve the effect of clean. Finally, Rinse with water, rinse clean, squeeze the water dry, and then pave or hang to dry. Cashmere sweater the first time the best use of hand-washing, so not easy to shed hair. INGREDIENTS: laundry detergent, White Vinegar, water.
1. Add 30 degree warm water to the bowl.
2. Pour in some mild, neutral liquid detergent. If it's alkaline, it can leave a white stain on your hoodie.
3. Pour in the right amount of white vinegar.
4. Mix Well, then soak the clothes in water. About 15 minutes.
5. Scrub with your hands and rinse with water.
6. Put the rinsed Hoodie in a plastic bag and let it freeze for 24 hours. This can effectively prevent hair loss situation.
7. Take your hoodie out of the fridge and leave it there to dry. HOODIES that are washed this way will not shed hair and will be clean.